We changed the VAT settings to display more details in our invoices and during checkout.
This should not change any prices displayed in the shop and it should only have an effect for customers in EU countries other then Germany.
What you may notice is that:
- out of stock products are displayed again
- the link to shipping cost next to the product price is fixed
- a glitch with prices in 100ml not getting a 1l price displayed for a short time is fixed
- you can now get notified when an out-of-stock product get in stock again
- the accidentally enabled review-product feature is disabled again. (it caused massive spam issues in the past and we rather spend our time restocking the shop and counting inventroy then deleting spam)