The Big Ol‘ Room Party!
Like every year, we have rented a suite in the Estrel hotel again. There we will host a room party. To be precise… we’ll host two room parties.
Suite: -will be announced on the early-arrival day-
Thursday starting 20:00 – open end
Friday starting 20:00 – open end
We’ll announce the the room number:
- on the party invitations, that you can get in AFTER DARK Dealers Den
- on the Room Party Email List (the preferred method)
- in this blog posting
- on Google+
- on Twitter
The After Dark Dealers Den!
This year Eurofurence will have a small, experimental Dealers Den just for adult items. Let’s make this a success, so we can have this again next year!
The After Dark Dealers Den has different opening times from the regular Dealers Den.
Room: In the small conference room 30212 (and 30210) on the 2nd level of block 3.
Thursday 16:00 – 19:00
Friday 16:00 – 19:00
Space is limited. While we have nearly everything at the Room Party, we can only have a limted selected of the newest and best selling toys behind our Dealers Den table.
What to expect at the party?
Picking up orders
Custom made products will only be accepted for pick up until two weeks before the convention and only on a case by case basis. Please ask first.
Exclusive new toys
- The Yacuruna by Exotic Erotics
- Foxy Rabbitas a completely new manufacturer in our portfolio
- 3 new FurryStyle toys
- Twin Tails as actually 2 new manufacturers
Behavior at the room party
- Please don’t arrive exactly at 20:00 but at any random time after because everyone else will do the same. These partys go on for a long time. There is absolutely no need to arrive right at the start. In fact, it’s much more enjoyable after the crowd has thinned.
- if you ask for a toy to have a look at it, don’t hand it to anyone behind you. This quickly escalates and we can’t afford expensive toys to „get lost“.
- no alcohol and no intoxicated guests
- a bouncer at the door may tell you to return later, if the suite is already crowded
- sorry, no sex or nudity at the party. Not because we don’t like it but because it does tend to make other guest uncomfortable, who just want to look at or buy something.
- don’t open the packaging of any toys in the suite.
- no photos